This months homework assignment form Le Professeur Gothique is to write about comfort and joy. To talk about the things that bring you comfort especially now that the busy holiday season and cold weather is upon us.
Yup it's winter out there.
Here are just a few things that make me feel nurtured.
1. A good book (or two or three) to curl up with. Right now I'm reading Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, and the Victoria House by
2. Journalling. I try to write everyday, and most days I succeed.
3. A warm bubble bath. At the end of a long day (especially when it's -20 out) it's so soothing.
4. Cookies I baked myself.
5. Soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Brings me back to being a kid again.
6. Putting my iPod on shuffle. You get to hear a random selection of fabulous songs you are bound to love.
7. A comfy t-shirt.
8. A warm cup of coffee on a winter morning.
9. My pet bunny Pippin.
10. And last, but not least Cuddling with my BF! Most comforting of all. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone